Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Our baby-girl Bday)))

Since you've seen me prеgnant and were following with me through all that time...I decided to make a very personal post. And wanted to share with you one of the most important days of my life! Yesterday our little Princess Lana turned 1 year! In moments like this you realize what's the most important things in this life... of course it's my family! Our baby-girl is the most precious in this World! I've tried to make this celebration fairy, magical and unforgettable)))

Так как вы, дорогие читатели, видели меня беременной и следовали за мной все то время...я решила сделать очень личный пост. Хотела поделиться с вами одним из самых важных дней в моей жизни! Вчера нашей маленькой Принцессе Лане исполнился 1 годик! В такие моменты осознаешь, что действительно самое важное в этой жизни...конечно же это моя семья! Наша малышка - самое дорогое что есть в этом Мире! Я очень старалась что бы этот праздник был самый сказочный, волшебный и незабываемый)))











Lots of love,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment