Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In full sail

Hello, my Dear readers!)))
Sorry for the less of posts this week! It was my last days in Sevastopol, and I had no free time at all!
So now I'm at home :)  This is photos of my yesterday's outfit. It's simple  and cosy, cause it's so hot here.
What is the weather in Your county? Is it the same heat as we're having in Ukraine?)

Перевод:
Здравствуйте, мои Дорогие читатели!)))
Извиняюсь за отсутствие публикаций на прошлой неделе! Проводила последние дни в Севастополе и совсем не было свободного времени!
Сейчас я уже дома :) Эти фотографии моего вчерашнего наряда. Он простой и удобный, так как здесь очень знойно.
Какая погода в Вашей стране? Такая же жара как и в Украине?





With love,
Maria

No brand tank top, Vintage shorts, Vintage Vera Pelle Firenze bag, Ray-Ban sunnies


2 comments:

  1. love your outfit & hair :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much, Michelle! Glad to see You as my follower!)
    kisses & hugs!)))

    ReplyDelete